The CityBuild Academy is a training and referral program to prepare young adults for construction jobs. Click here to download the CityBuild Academy Flyer.
CityBuild Academy includes:
· CityBuild Pre-Apprenticeship Academy (CBA)
· Construction Administration Training Program (CATP)
· Job Referral Resources (For Union & Experienced Construction Workers)
CityBuild Academy Orientation Schedule:
Held at Various One Stop Career Link Center & affiliated sites
- January 24th: 3120 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
- February 14th: 1500 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
CityBuild Academy Minimum Qualifications:
· Age 18 or Older
· Authorized to work in the U.S.
· San Francisco Resident (w/Proof of Domicile*)
· High School Diploma or GED*
· Valid CA Drivers License* (Note: * Applies only to Pre-Apprenticeship Program)
Source: CityBuild Office of Economic and Workforce Development, January 22, 2013