The Crissy Field Center’s Inspiring Young Leaders (I-YEL) program encourages, prepares, and challenges high school students from diverse backgrounds to be advocates for environmental and social change. Participants attend workshops, take field trips, and explore National Parks to gain a better understanding of their environment.
Apply to I-YEL if you:
- Are currently enrolled in a San Francisco public high school.
- Are interested in improving your leadership skills, teamwork qualities, and gaining work experience.
- Are able to make a one-year commitment (October 10, 2012 – July 27, 2013)
- Are able to attend meetings on Wednesdays (4:45–6:45 pm) and 3 full day Saturdays (9:30-4:30pm) a month.
- Want to earn money for hard work and a lot of fun? $180/month.
Applications are available online, or contact Jie Chen at (415) 561-7766, email@example.com.
The I-YEL application deadline is Saturday, September 22.
Source: Crissy Field Center, September 5, 2012