Bank of America is looking for the next generation of community leaders. If you are a junior or senior in high school with a passion for improving your community, we want to support you.
As a Student Leader, you will participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization where you will learn first-hand about the needs of your community and the critical role nonprofits play. In addition, you will learn valuable civic, social and business leadership skills. Each Student Leader will attend the Student Leaders Summit held in Washington, D.C. where you will learn how government, business and the nonprofit sector work together to address critical community needs.
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2016
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leders Summitin Washington, DC (July 10 – July 15, 2016) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
Source: Bank of America, January 22nd, 2016