Enterprise for High School Students (EHSS) will start its job readiness and career discovery Pathways Career Ahead Program for 14-18 year-old high school students in San Francisco on February 16th, 2016.
The remaining Info Sessions are on 9/17 and 9/21.
If you are not yet familiar with this program, the Pathways Career Ahead Program is a job readiness and career discovery program for 14-18 year-old high school students in San Francisco.
- Apply for paying jobs in the second half of the program
- Receive training in office, public speaking and computer skills
- Compile an employment portfolio (including a résumé, cover letter, reference sheet, etc.)
- Explore colleges, careers and other post-high school options
- Attend job shadows and college tours
- Become eligible for our three summer employment programs (effective Summer 2016)
To participate in Pathways, students must attend an Information Session, where they will receive an application packet along with more detailed information about the program requirements.
To view orientation calendar, click here.
For a flyer, click here.
For more info contact:
Source: Enterprise for High School Students, December 21st,2015