New Door Ventures offers paid internships for young people seeking job training and work experience through two programs: Ally (a 4 month program with work in a community business) and Switch (a 6 month internship with work in one of our social enterprises)
What are the eligibility requirements?
• 17 – 21 years old
•Must have a photo ID and Social Security card
• Able to work 12-20 hours per week
• Meet low-income requirements
What will I get out of Ally and Switch?
• Paid work ($10.24/hour) for 4-6 months
• Monthly Clipper Card
• Case management support with job searching, academic support, and working towards other personal goals
• Weekly or bi-monthly job readiness classes
What do I need to do to get a job?
· 9/4/2014 at 4:00pm at 3221 20th Street
· 9/9/2014 at 4:00pm at 3221 20th Street
· 9/11/2014 at 4:00pm at 3221 20th StreetShare this:EmailPrint