There is no formal referral process. Interested persons just need to attend a RAMP-SF orientation to commence the application process.Download RAMP Flyer for JUL and AUG 2012 orientations. Below are upcoming orientation dates:
FUTURE ORIENTATION DATES:
|July 26th||73 Leland, Visitacion Valley One Stop|
|August 9th||1500 Mission, Goodwill SoMa One Stop|
|August 16th||3120 Mission, Mission One Stop|
|August 23rd||73 Leland, Visitacion Valley One Stop|
|August 30th||601 Jackson, Chinatown One Stop|
DO NOTE: All orientations start at 3:00PM SHARP and it is highly advised applicants arrive on time! All persons arriving after the 3:00PM start time will be asked to attend the next available orientation. In addition, applicants will be asked to present their One Stop cards. If they do not have a One Stop card, they should arrive at least 15-20 minutes BEFORE the orientation start time to apply for one…
The application process will go as follows:
- Attend a RAMP-SF orientation.
- Complete application (provided at orientation).
- Collect documents (applicants should bring their Right-to-Work and WIA required docs to their interview).
- Attend scheduled interview at: San Francisco Conservation Corps, Upper Fort Mason, Building 102.
- Complete CASAS test at: San Francisco Conservation Corps., Upper Fort Mason, Building 102.
Questions? Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: San Francisco Conservations Corps, June 16th, 2012